Monday, June 28, 2010

ahhhhhh......


so here I am (with my littlest one) hiking the mountain behind our house... that would be utah valley behind me...so pretty and so motivating. There is just something about the great outdoors that makes me want to be better... more. I don't know if you feel that way, but I feel a tremendous responsibility to make myself into something great, not for others (although I do sometimes miss the prestige and instant respect I got as a business women - not so much as a mom) but I really feel a sense of responsibility to myself to be greater than I currently am. I know I am capable of more, and I feel like I owe the Lord to try harder.
A little deep for a weight-loss blog but, that's what I feel whenever I connect with nature...small. And motivated to live up to his other amazing creations. It's just plain motivating... whether you believe in diety or not :)

5 comments:

beej said...

I'm so with you, Nat! And the best thing is that no matter how bad or lazy or sinful we are, He still loves us and supports us. How comforting is that?

Ak said...

Great post! Cute picture also!

South Beach Steve said...

Deep, but good. For the record, I admire you spending the time with your family. There are not many things worth more than that!

Pining for Pinterest said...

I love it!!!

Yum Yucky said...

Look at it this way - You have the life of that beautiful baby girl in your hands. You are raising a child that will one day take on the world! That, my friend, is VERY prestigious. xoxo