Thursday, January 14, 2010

5 more down.... about 35 more to go....

I lost 5 more pounds!!!!! So far that brings me down to an even 50lbs lost!!!! yay - I need to celebrate... not sure yet what my reward should be...something great - like a new pair of running shoes maybe?...

well my dear friend Beej (journey to sanctification) rewarded me with a challenge to list ten things that make me happy - I don't usually get into these awards much - but this one was pretty nice to think about... so here it is:

1. Marrying my best friend
2. Kids that start the day with a smile (and usually a hug)
3. My Saviors love (corny - I know...but true)
4. Spicy food .... mmmm chips 'n salsa...drool
5. Sexy Shoes (they make you feel great no matter what your size)
6. The great outdoors (running on a treadmill sucks)
7. Going to dinner with friends
8. Watching loved one's make good choices
9. Serving others (no really - it works every time)
10. Being creative - love to problem solve.. I know, I'm such a dork!

- is it bad that 2 items included food... no wonder I'm chubby

9 comments:

beej said...

I'm not sure I agree with you, I kinda like the treadmill. :)

But I totally agree with 1, 3, 4, 6 (part 1), 7, 8, 9, and 10! I love getting to know all my blogging friends!

Ak said...

Congrats on losing 5 lbs. and GREAT JOB on losing 50!!! That is amazing! You are doing so well. Definitely reward yourself with some new running shoes!

South Beach Steve said...

Wow Kashi - what a great loss! Good job!

Pining for Pinterest said...

YAY for the 5 pounds! That is awesome :-)

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad...food ALWAYS makes me happy. marrying your best friend is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the big loss!

MS. Bad Mama Jama said...

Good for you lady!

Friend of the Bear said...

Hi Natalie. Wow! 5lbs down - you've been working hard! The year has obviously got off to a good start for you. Congrats on 50lbs lost!

I've been away from the internet myself for a while and am just catching up.

I think that's a lovely list.

Bearfriend xx

Anonymous said...

yes. running on a treadmill sucks. therefore i have to make up things to make my mind forget how much it sucks! omg. so like HOW IS IT MARRYING YOUR BEST FRIEND! i'm so jeal.
hahah nope, nothing wrong with food 2x on your list! i love mex food too!