Saturday, July 25, 2009

Goal - Breakfast

I have grossly underestimated the time restraints of having a 7 week old, and two rambunctious boys, but don't worry I haven't given up hope... just need to attack this one step at a time. So this weeks goal will be all about breakfast -

I will start each day with a healthy PROMPT breakfast, I will eat before 9am.

A "research group analyzed government data on 4,200 adults. They found that regular breakfast eaters were more likely to exercise regularly. And women who ate breakfast regularly tended to eat fewer calories overall during the day. Those men and women who ate breakfast cereal had lower overall fat intake -- compared to those who ate other breakfast foods."

for the full article:
http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/lose-weight-eat-breakfast

1 comment:

beej said...

Couldn't agree more. Since I've been having regular breakfasts, I've been feeling MUCH better, and not so hungry throughout the day. SOmetimes ti;s hard to fit it in (especially as a mother of 3, I'd bet!)