Friday, September 25, 2009

Hot 100 going out with a bang!!!




South Beach Steve a fellow blogger has issued a challenge for those who wish to make a change and end the year with a bang to join together in a group effort, to challenge each other to make the best of the last 100 days of 2009... I for one am excited to hear the call. I was just messaging my friend Kay to keep tabs on each other and this just takes things to the next level. I hope others will be motivated too - definitely the kick in the butt I have needed. So between my friend kay and my friend steve I won't let ya down :)

the rules are pretty simple
(for his blog: http://www.logmyloss.com/ )
1. set some goals for the next 100 days
2. publish your goals (we need the accountability- right? )
3. and check in every week... or so ( within every 10 days)

Alright so here's my goals:
- get the eating thing under control - 5 small meals a day
- workout at east 3 times a week
- get to bed before midnight
- water.... drink some :) right now the water intake is pretty sad!

of course I want to lose weight... yada, yada, yada - but I figure if I do the above, the weight will take care of itself :0)

keep ya posted!

3 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

You are 100% right! If you do those things, the weight part will take care of itself. Good luck!

South Beach Steve said...

The goals look good - glad to have you along for the challenge. One thing though, the link you provided is not to my blog. :-) Mine is www.logmyloss.com

Oh, by the way, I love the flaming habanero!

Yum Yucky said...

Water is getting the job done for me. It even got rid of my tired looking raccoon eyes. Gulp it up, woman!