Thursday, August 20, 2009

next food goal...any thoughts?


oh my goodness where did the week go? School started this monday and the hustle and bustle of getting my oldest (he's in 1st grade) to school has made things a bit crazier... but just the same I have kept on schedule!!! yay!!! I went for my 1.5mile walk today and even got in a 15minute upper body workout to boot. I have to say, working towards a goal (the marathon) instead of focusing on weight-loss has made working out more of a past time instead of a workout. I really am enjoying the journey...

So the exercise thing is just about down (at least as far as consistancy goes) and I am eating breakfast regularly. So what's next. Any thoughts? I need a new food-related goal for next week. So all of you, my healthy friends..... what should I tackle next?

1 comment:

Leah Dozier said...

Yeah Natalie! Marathon goal! Maybe I'll be healthy enough to run it with you....I better be. I just got back from a brisk walk, cause I can't run, so frustrating. I'm so proud of you, I know you'll make your goal. I think your food goal for this next week should be no white flour. Go for the grains! I'll definitely check back and see how you are doing. :-)