Thursday, August 27, 2009

you man enough to challenge yourself?...


ok so I've hit a slump, a plateau, if you will. I need to re-commit. Adjust my approach... so I hit the net for some inspiration and who do I find? My new inspiration Chubby Stubby Kay (http://chubbystubbykay.blogspot.com/)...I don't know her - but I feel like she knows me! We share this quest for health and I LOVE what she has just done... 60 day challenge. (she stole it from this guy - http://theantijared.blogspot.com/2009/06/result-driven.html)

So... you know me, I'm in! Starting tomorrow I'm starting this plan. It's simple - you take a picture of yourself and weigh yourself (gulp) and then set specific goals for your next 60 days. Then you hit it hard... no excuses, celebrate every accomplishment, become a better you.

Anyone else game?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and I are almost at the exact same weight right now and I too, have hit a plateau. Not sure what I'm going to do about it yet....

Thanks for the apple suggestion...will give that a try!